PROACT MAY BE RIGHT FOR YOU IF:
1. You have had a radical prostatectomy or transurethral resection of the prostate (TURP).
2. Your stress urinary incontinence has persisted for at least 12 months after your prostate surgery.
3. You have not adequately responded to conservative treatments.
PROACT MAY not BE RIGHT FOR YOU IF You Have:
- An active systemic or urinary tract infection
- Incontinence due to detrusor (bladder) instability or over activity
- Primarily urge incontinence
- Residual urine volume greater than 100cc after urinating
- Radiotherapy treatments presently
- Plans to receive radiotherapy within the next six months
- Received radiotherapy within the last six months
- Suspected bladder cancer
- Unsuccessfully treated bladder stones
- A bleeding disorder